1. Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the Battery pack.
7. Unscrew the two screws securing the fan and uplug the fan cable. Remove the Lenovo Ideapad Z560 G560 CPU fan.
9. Remove the Lenovo Ideapad Z560 Z565 keyboard. Please refer to the post How to Replace / Remove Lenovo Ideapad Z560 Z565 Keyboard.
10. Unscrew all the screws shown in the picture below. .
11. Remove one screw in yellow circle, unplug the speaker connector then detach three FPC connectors. Remove the Keyboard bezel.
12. Turn the computer over. Unplug the LCD connector and detach two connectors as shown.
13. Remove the two screws as shown and uplug the cable, remove the ExpressCard slot assembly.
14. Unscrew the two screws securing the system board, now, you can remove the system board from the base cover.
15. Pull out the four antenna cables from the guide hole and release them from the cable guides. Unscrew the fours screws, then you can remove the LCD unit.
Reverse the procedure to assemble your computer. If you want to disassemble the LCD unit, you can refer to How to Disassemble Lenovo Ideapad Z560 Z565 LCD Unit
We Provide below parts for Lenovo Ideapad Z560 Z565: