In this guide, the actual laptop is Acer Aspire 9300. This guide should be used to remove the keyboard from other similar laptop such as Aspire 8530, Travelmate 5600 7510 7520 7720G which are listed in the product description.
First of all, please turn off your Acer Aspire 9300, disconnect the power adapter and remove the battery.
1. Open the notebook as far as possible.
2. Remove the middle cover. Though it is combined tightly, detach it from the main unit carefully.
Do not pull it abruptly.
3. There are four latches securing the Acer Aspire 9300 keyboard.
4. Push those latches by the screw driver as shown and the keyboard will pop up a little.
5. Remove the keyboard and reverse it.
6. Carefully pull the keyboard FFC lock, then disconnect the keyboard FFC.
Reverse the procedure to install your new Acer Aspire 9300 keyboard.
You can find some parts for laptop Acer Aspire 9300 via the link below: