Share article How to replace Toshiba Satellite P750D P755D P770D P775D Series keyboard: 1. Turn off your Toshiba satellite P750D ...
1. Turn off your Toshiba satellite P750D P755D P770D P775D. Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the battery.
2. Remove the two screws as shown to release the keyboard.
3. Open the computer. lift upward on the keyboard from above the function keys and set the keyboard rearward to gain access to the keyboard cable which is attached to the motherboard.
4. Unlock the keyboard cable from the motherboard. To do this, simply push back the white lockdown clip approx. 1/16". Be carefull not to push the clip outward too far to where it breaks as replacing it is very difficult.
6. Now, you can remove the Toshiba Satellite P750D P755D P770D P775D Series keyboard.
Reverse the procedure to install your new Toshiba Satellite P750D P755D P770D P775D keyboard.