1. Turn off your Toshiba satellite C650 C655 C660 L650 L655 L755. Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the battery.
2. Open the computer. Lift up the keyboard bezel with a small screwdriver. Continue removing the bezel with your fingers. Only plastic clips are holding it into place.
3. Remove four screws securing the keyboard.
4. Lift the keyboard a little or set it back toward the screen to gain access to the connector which is locking the keyboard cable..
5. Slide the brown locking tab about 1 millimeter towards the LCD screen. Do not separate locking tab from the connector base. Then Pull keyboard cable from the connector.
6. Remove the Toshiba Satellite C650 C655 C660 L650 L655 L755 keyboard.
Reverse the procedure to install the new keyboard. You can find the new Toshiba Satellite C650 C655 C660 L650 L655 L755 keyboard here.